Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

So there I was, enjoying a tall-boy, eating a microwave dinner, wearing a wife beater, and trying to decide if Vault can hold a candle to Mountain Dew (it can't), when all of a sudden I get the call:

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey," says Tyler, "Its me, Tyler"

"Uh, hey Tyler. You just caught me between holes at the Country Club. What's up?"

"I just started a new blog called 'BlueNeck', and I want you to check it out. I was thinkin' maybe you could write for it. Cause, ya know, we're both so.... uh.... busy.... that more people writing would spread out the work."

"Go fuck yourself and your queer blog!" I shouted, and slammed down the phone.

I started thinking about it. When would I get the time to dick around on the internet talking to a bunch of faceless assholes? Why would I waste hours typing opinions and thoughts to people who couldn't give a fuck what I thought?

Then it occurred to me. I already do that. All over the place. So why not here too? If the internet needs one more thing, it is a place where two opinionated jackasses can spout off endlessly about whatever pops into their heads.

So here you go. Another contributer to BlueNeck. Now I just gotta think of something to say. Ummmm......

No comments: